MAC preseason rankings

Moderator: GAH

MAC preseason rankings

Postby KTG » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:25 pm

KTG
Veteran

Re: MAC preseason rankings

Postby Eagles1 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:41 pm

What is going on at EMU since DelPorto left? Boyard brings in transfers, recruits his club kids, freshman who are ineligible and now loses a NCAA qualifier to MSU.

My heart will always bleed EMU as that's where Derek gave my son a chance to fulfill his dream to wrestle in college. One has to ask after he left did the EMU administration cut themselves and all of the wrestlers short by only interviewing Boyard and Pendleton from ASU.

Would Pendleton or any other potential D1 coach schedule two of your own open tourneys and two d3 teams on your schedule. This schedule reflects how the current staff is way over their head and only helping to sink EMU wrestling
Eagles1
Novice

Postby mm55 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:25 am

EMU seems to be trending in a positive direction. They just brought in what has been considered the best recruiting class in school history. They should be a pretty tough dual team this year as well with a nice group being redshirted.

As for losing a Ncaa qualifier,do you mean Eicher? He was a Northern Illinois guy if that's who you meant.
mm55
Veteran

Postby Eagles1 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Well all I can say is DelPorto would never have let this happen. EMU has an open tourney at their place and does not register their starters. What an embarrassment to the school, wrestling as a whole and the coaching staff what are these guys doing to the program? It looks like OSU, CMU, MSU, Northern Illinois, Purdue and others had quite a bit of their starters there. It must be they wanted to rest them up for their up coming match against a d3 team. This administration and mostly the staff have to look in the mirror and decide if they want to be a D1 program. Maybe we now know why DlPorto left
Eagles1
Novice

Return to MAC