Racciato - Pitt

Moderator: GAH

Racciato - Pitt

Postby GAH » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Not listed in ACC brackets and no longer listed on the Pitt roster
GAH

Re: Racciato - Pitt

Postby JStock » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:11 pm

He quit, Pitt is a train wreck coming just around the bend.
JStock
Novice

Postby mm55 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:58 pm

The #2 recruiting class they had 3 years back has been a bust. Edgar bright and Mike racciato are off the team. Cody weiroch has not lived up to his top 50 recruit billing at all. Nick Zanetti hasn't done alot for them,granted I feel his brother had a very good career so it's just me expecting him to do the same. Ryan Solomon is the only blue-chip they have left from that class and he isn't even ranked in the top 20 after an ncaa appearance. I feel the head coach is to fault. He was hired pretty quick after stottlemyre left since he was head assistant. He missed out on a ton of pa talent the past few years and has only hired old Pitt guys. Maybe it's just me but wouldn't you want some diversity and some guys from throughout the country to help recruit other geographic location instead of all wpial,that Pitt isn't recruiting that well.
mm55
Veteran

Postby My3Sons » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:28 am

He has quit and is no longer with the PiTT wrestling program. He along with Chance Marsteller make up for 7 state PA gold medals that have quit the sport.
My3Sons
Novice

Return to ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE