WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Beth. Catholic

This is for discussing wrestling only.
DO NOT POST coaching jobs, camps, tournament opening, ect. here. There are places for them.

Moderators: Bruce, Mr Blondey

Beth. Catholic

Postby FightingPlanet » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:43 pm

I know I am going to slammed by supporters and alike but I must say Congrates to Reynolds on being my State Champions. I have been around wrestlers for over 15 yrs and to this day I still feel its unfair for a school such as Beth. Catholic to win state titles, who can persaude the best in the area to come and wrestle for them. Im sorry but I find it very interesting that AA schools such as Ft. LeBouf and reynolds...etc can year in and year out still put out squads that are beyond tough and compelte. So why is Beth. Catholic allowed to compete with them?. Well I could go on and on but at any rate... Congrats again to Reynolds.
FightingPlanet
Novice

Re: Beth. Catholic

Postby BlueJay » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 am

I think I have heard others express similar thoughts.
BlueJay
Expert

Re: Beth. Catholic

Postby cottonswab » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:16 am

They have 5 in quarters and five in the wrestlebacks.

How many do you really think they could have at this place vs. the triple A place?
Would they hang, but it be much more competetive for them year in and year out.
Those teams mentioned above and Burrell, as well, do create the only Beth Catholic ammo here in good AA.

As individual though, I mentioned....5 and 5 left to go. How many of these ten would medal in the AAA this year. This team is loaded. ,they can fight any beth catholic aa ammo this year. A collapse will be the only way the team score is even close.

I see them as a challenge for the double a teams. If this continues for a decade, just call it the BECA dynasty and B done with this already. It is enrollment and enrollment only, unless they opt to go up.
Why would they? If you can't beatem, joinem. Thats why their good. They must feel privledged to hear everyone complain and congratulate (other lower thans on the medal stands). Why should they leave? But, if you don't joinem, then beatem.
cottonswab
Veteran

Return to Pennsylvania