WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

It's gone with the wind^^///^^^

This is for discussing wrestling only.
DO NOT POST coaching jobs, camps, tournament opening, ect. here. There are places for them.

Moderators: Bruce, Mr Blondey

Re: It's gone with the wind^^///^^^

Postby _ej » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Swisher wrote:Burrell is done and they'll be even worse next year. They're not gonna beat CH and if they were they wouldn't stand a chance against JM. They had the talent in years past. Now they just have the name.

Maybe next year.........

6 IN A ROW!
_ej
Veteran

Postby Wexfordwarrior » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Congrats Burrell. They all said you couldn't but you did. Great job.
Wexfordwarrior
Novice

Postby cottonswab » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 pm

SWISHER SWISHER SWISHER SWISHER SWISHER. Look at your words. Please reply, so that I can read what your thinking almost two years later. Bow to Burrell, and you'll have creditiblity again.
cottonswab
Veteran

Postby Swisher » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 am

Cottonswab, I'm looking at my words. I don't know how Burrell pulled it off last year, but I stand by what I said: even worse this year. I think there's something with the Burrell cult that causes them to make up their own rules and logic. For example: Check your math. I'm pretty sure February 2012-December 2012 is not two years and I'm even more sure that Burrell's time is over.
Swisher
Novice

Postby cottonswab » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:34 am

alright then. I'll pull this up again later and we'll see if your finally right. Burrell plays by the same rules as everyone else. Don't have any idea what your talking about, but sounds like your a crying liberal. Their logic? What are you talking about? Type things that make sense. Domination is their logic and they still did it last year without a strong team. They are stronger this year than last. If someone knocks them off, it will be monumental. I will be the first to acknowledge and congradulate that squad. No WPIAL AA team is going to do that this year. An injury ridden Burrell squad will be the only way that they logically can lose. The mayan calendar could also stop their run, but not S Fayette, yough, Kittanning, or anyone else. Let's just get past 12/21/12 first.
cottonswab
Veteran

Postby theeyes » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:05 am

Why do you think so strongly about burrell not even coming close to losing the WPIAL title this yr. There are 5 good teams that can knock them off. They already beat kittanning yes but anything can happen come playoffs(example burrell last yr). I feel yough JM or South fayette have the best chance at doing so, and I believe that one of those teams will. One of these teams will for sure knock off burrell.

BURRELL WILL NOT WIN THE WPIAL THIS YEAR. CALLING IT NOW.

SF has the best chance, Yough and JM close behind

Still going to be a dogfight and im excited to see it play out
-The Eyes See All-
theeyes
Veteran

Postby Swisher » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Theeyes, for once I agree with you. Cottonswab, I'm not saying they play by different rules and Burrell obviously is on of the top 5 teams in the wpial. I just think they lack the depth they had in years past and that there are too many other strong teams. Yeah they have a shot and they proved last year they can run with it, but I think this is someone else's year.
Swisher
Novice

Postby Swisher » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:16 pm

And I realize I said they make up their own rules earlier. I meant more that the Burrell following will always hold their team at #1 and refuse to even allow consideration for stronger contenders. I regret making this about anything more than the wrestling itself because that's what it should be. I'm excited to see this play out, because I feel like the wpial title race is so wide open this year.
Swisher
Novice

Postby Mr Blondey » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:53 pm

It's still wide open for sure. Burrell moves up & Kittanning drops because of last Wednesday, but if the Kitt Cats don't let opening night become a mental block, they still have a good shot.

I get the impression that none of the top teams have put their best line up out yet, so it's hard to call right now. Burrell has a great shot, but they have to realize it's a close race. I expect the champs (whoever they are) may have to win 2 or even 3 matches in the tournament by single digits. Burrell/Kittanning on 12/12 could be typical.
Mr Blondey

Location: the end of time (I can see everything from here...)

Postby Mr Blondey » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:53 pm

It's still wide open for sure. Burrell moves up & Kittanning drops because of last Wednesday, but if the Kitt Cats don't let opening night become a mental block, they still have a good shot.

I get the impression that none of the top teams have put their best line up out yet, so it's hard to call right now. Burrell has a great shot, but they have to realize it's a close race. I expect the champs (whoever they are) may have to win 2 or even 3 matches in the tournament by single digits. Burrell/Kittanning on 12/12 could be typical.
Mr Blondey

Location: the end of time (I can see everything from here...)

Postby Pepper » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:14 am

Swisher wrote:Theeyes, for once I agree with you. Cottonswab, I'm not saying they play by different rules and Burrell obviously is on of the top 5 teams in
Burrell pushed up their line up at 132 vs Kitt? Which team sent out first at 132 during that match?
Pepper
Veteran

Postby cottonswab » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:46 pm

AND.........^^///^^^
cottonswab
Veteran

Postby cottonswab » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 pm

bump
cottonswab
Veteran