WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Start time CK Invitational Friday

Moderators: Red Blades, seawolf

Start time CK Invitational Friday

Postby artshaw » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Does anyone know at what time in the Eastern time zone Flo's stream of the tournament will begin on Friday? I've tried to find out the time the stream will begin by looking on Flo's website and communicating with Flo by email to no avail. Flo's homepage says the tournament starts at 10:00 a.m., without specifying a time zone. When you go to the Events page, it indicates that the tournament starts at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time, presumably intending to indicate the local time in Vegas. So, what should I understand the start time will be in the Eastern time zone? Assuming that the stream starts at the start of the tournament, it would start at 12:00 p.m. Eastern time, based on the 9:00 a.m. Pacific start time specified on Flo. Then, I thought, where will the stream start at 10:00 a.m.? In Denver? If it were 10:00 a.m. Eastern time, the event would have to start at 7, not 9 in Vegas. Its amazing that Flo can't make it clear at what time their stream will start so that wrestling fans in any time zone would know when they can start watching. And believe me, the two responses I received from Flo Customer Service left me no more enlightened. Would appreciate any insight as to the start time.
artshaw
Novice

Re: Start time CK Invitational Friday

Postby JM » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:20 pm

Tournament start time on Friday is 9am Vegas time, noon EST.
JM
Expert

Return to Cornell