WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Ivy League Network issue?

Moderators: Red Blades, seawolf

Ivy League Network issue?

Postby klehner » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:40 am

So I'm trying to see if they have any wrestling matches scheduled, and for the life of me I can't get any of the pulldowns to react to a click. I click on the control (like moving the schedule, or picking a sport), I see the dropdown menu, but clicking on it gets no response. Same on Firefox and Chrome. I open the browser console, and I see a JavaScript error. Customer support is useless (clear your cache, try a different browser, enable Flash...). Nobody responds to their online chat.

Is it me or them?

http://www.ivyleaguenetwork.com/cornell
Cornell 1980, Parent Lehigh 2020!
klehner
Expert

Re: Ivy League Network issue?

Postby JDALU75 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:59 am

It's them. It's their gentle way of suggesting that you become a Patriot League fan.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Postby klehner » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:49 am

JDALU75 wrote:It's them. It's their gentle way of suggesting that you become a Patriot League fan.

Because their web site is *so* easy to navigate and informative (see: wrestle-offs, Lehigh).
klehner
Expert

Postby hotspur » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:05 am

The ILN Android app shows the 11/17 UNI meet as "Upcoming," seemingly a good sign.
hotspur
Expert

Postby ugarte » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:30 am

klehner wrote:So I'm trying to see if they have any wrestling matches scheduled, and for the life of me I can't get any of the pulldowns to react to a click.

Ivy League Network Support wrote:Thank for you taking the time to reach out to us with this. This is a known issue and our team hopes to have it resolved shortly. Please check back soon for updates.
Cornell '92
ugarte
Expert

Postby klehner » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:05 am

ugarte wrote:
klehner wrote:So I'm trying to see if they have any wrestling matches scheduled, and for the life of me I can't get any of the pulldowns to react to a click.

Ivy League Network Support wrote:Thank for you taking the time to reach out to us with this. This is a known issue and our team hopes to have it resolved shortly. Please check back soon for updates.

Thanks! What little sanity I have left has been restored.
klehner
Expert

Postby JDALU75 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:38 pm

Cornell has some guys in action at the Brockport Open tomorrow; seven from the team roster and fourteen from FLWC. Details are on Trackwrestling.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Postby klehner » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:19 pm

JDALU75 wrote:Cornell has some guys in action at the Brockport Open tomorrow; seven from the team roster and fourteen from FLWC. Details are on Trackwrestling.

"some guys"!

Just all their top recruits except Yianni: Vito, Dominic Lajoie, Brindley, Stroker (!), Berreyesea, Stawinski, Furman, and Janney.

Let the fun begin!
klehner
Expert

Return to Cornell