WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net
 

Super 32

Moderators: Red Blades, seawolf

Super 32

Postby ugarte » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Before I read about Super 32, are any of our recruits in it?
Cornell '92
ugarte
Expert
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: Super 32

Postby klehner » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 pm

ugarte wrote:Before I read about Super 32, are any of our recruits in it?


According to Flow, only Ryan Moore (126) is listed as a Cornell commit (among "notable" wrestlers). Lost in the 1/4 finals, didn't get top 8. For the life of me, I can't scroll the brackets horizontally (in Chrome or in Firefox), so I can't even see most of the consolation rounds to see how he finished.
Cornell 1980, Parent Lehigh 2020!
klehner
Expert
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: Super 32

Postby HatchetJack » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Moore was there. He lost a few times. Looks like he is going to outgrow his weight class of 126. Maybe a borderline top 20 kid at this weight. That's the only verbal commit competing at this pt.

I was not going to say anything but Cornell has to start recuiting some competitive top light weights - 125/133. We are very thin at these weights and an injury away from not putting a competitive product out at either weight. We've had a number of years to fill in the blanks here.
HatchetJack
Expert
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Super 32

Postby ugarte » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:53 pm

klehner wrote:
ugarte wrote:Before I read about Super 32, are any of our recruits in it?


According to Flow, only Ryan Moore (126) is listed as a Cornell commit (among "notable" wrestlers). Lost in the 1/4 finals, didn't get top 8. For the life of me, I can't scroll the brackets horizontally (in Chrome or in Firefox), so I can't even see most of the consolation rounds to see how he finished.

Lost to a kid from NH in the QF and then to a kid from GA in the blood round. In both (close) losses he gave up a 2+2 in the first round and couldn't close the gap.

I saw that Greg Diakhomilhalis finished in 6th at 113 after losing 1-0 to the eventual champ in the semis.
Cornell '92
ugarte
Expert
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: Super 32

Postby JDALU75 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:32 am

klehner wrote: I can't scroll the brackets horizontally (in Chrome or in Firefox)

I can never get Flo to work in Internet Explorer, so I always use Firefox. I was going to suggest making sure you're in full-screen mode, but scrolling isn't working for me either (it has in the past).

Try this -- go to full-screen mode, then at the top, where Flo shows you the rounds, click on one of the far-right round labels (Consi of 8 #2 or something like that). The screen should shift rightward.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert
 
Posts: 3712
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:37 pm
Location: Forest, VA

Re: Super 32

Postby klehner » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:46 am

JDALU75 wrote:
klehner wrote: I can't scroll the brackets horizontally (in Chrome or in Firefox)

I can never get Flo to work in Internet Explorer, so I always use Firefox. I was going to suggest making sure you're in full-screen mode, but scrolling isn't working for me either (it has in the past).

Try this -- go to full-screen mode, then at the top, where Flo shows you the rounds, click on one of the far-right round labels (Consi of 8 #2 or something like that). The screen should shift rightward.


Thanks! Don't have to be in full-screen mode, and it works. Now I don't have to guess at the later rounds...
Cornell 1980, Parent Lehigh 2020!
klehner
Expert
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:04 pm


Return to Cornell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests