WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Lehigh's Parker on CU wresters: "They're kind of dirty."

Moderators: Red Blades, seawolf

Re: Lehigh's Parker on CU wresters: "They're kind of dirty."

Postby Red Blades » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:07 pm

LUchico wrote:By the way Blades, I was at that match you that you put the video on of. I can't remember many matches that had more tension and crowd noise. I admit to booing lustily in the heat of the moment, but when it was all over I came away thinking it was one of the great matches I've seen..........Just kind of ended wrong.

21-9 final score, 7-3 split, no bonus wins - with three OT matches and another 1 point decision (Pickett over Martinez). Who says duals are exciting? :wink: :)

I did like the 2015 outcome better than the 2016 outcome, though. Hmm... This year will be even again...
Red Blades
Expert

Postby ugarte » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 am

Red Blades wrote:
LUchico wrote:By the way Blades, I was at that match you that you put the video on of. I can't remember many matches that had more tension and crowd noise. I admit to booing lustily in the heat of the moment, but when it was all over I came away thinking it was one of the great matches I've seen..........Just kind of ended wrong.

21-9 final score, 7-3 split, no bonus wins - with three OT matches and another 1 point decision (Pickett over Martinez). Who says duals are exciting? :wink: :)

I did like the 2015 outcome better than the 2016 outcome, though. Hmm... This year will be even again...

Not to mention a wild late NF from Realbuto to beat Minotti.
Cornell '92
ugarte
Expert

Postby scribe » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:17 pm

It’s a rebuilding year for Cornell. So predict 33-0 over the mountain buzzards.
scribe
Expert

Postby thewhorehouseisbusy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Parker should be able to handle Mark Grey so I would say 30-3.
thewhorehouseisbusy
Veteran

Postby Mountain Hawk » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:26 pm

scribe wrote:It’s a rebuilding year for Cornell. So predict 33-0 over the mountain buzzards.

MH will count no chicken before its hatched when it comes to beating Cornell these days. But MH EXPECTS to count a dual meet, EIWA, and NCAA Lehigh topping of the evil empire this season. Anything less aint gonna taste very good. The rivalry has reached a point where it will be better if this occurs. Bigger question may be when does either program dethrone PSU in the east.
Mountain Hawk
Expert

Postby JDALU75 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:48 pm

thewhorehouseisbusy wrote:Parker should be able to handle Mark Grey so I would say 30-3.

30-6. Grey won't show up; he graduated last spring.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Postby Mountain Hawk » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:43 pm

thewhorehouseisbusy wrote:Parker should be able to handle Mark Grey so I would say 30-3.

MH sees what u did there
Mountain Hawk
Expert

Postby Red Blades » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:21 am

JDALU75 wrote:

Uh-oh. That one is going up on Chaz Tucker's locker.
Red Blades
Expert

Postby thewhorehouseisbusy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Up on his Little Partners Two Cubby Locker.
thewhorehouseisbusy
Veteran

Postby JDALU75 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Red Blades wrote:
JDALU75 wrote:

Uh-oh. That one is going up on Chaz Tucker's locker.

No jab intended at Tucker, who wasn't mentioned before your post. The jab was at thewhorehouseisbusy, who wasn't aware that Mark Grey had graduated.

But you understood that. Whatever floats your boat. Maybe we should put scribe's 33-0 prediction up in the Lehigh lockers before the dual.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Postby Red Blades » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Just messin' with ya, JDA :wink: - and with all of us, really (myself included). It's like walking on egg shells these days trying not to insult anybody. :roll:

I figure TWHIB knows just what he's talking about. I just chose to just not go there.

But yes, I figure all of Scribe's posts end up on the Lehigh board, he's the Honey Badger of posters! :P
Red Blades
Expert

Postby LUchico » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:29 am

This thread is getting kind of funny. I also assumed whorehouse was well aware and assumed it was a dig on Grey's long tenure.
Love the Honey Badger analogy. Scribe's posts and the reaction they provoke are an old dance we've danced many times. Enjoyable in its familiarity.
Aside: I misspelled whorehouse and Grammarly told me they have no such word in their dictionary, encouraging me to use warehouse. Hmm, is big brother watching?
LUchico
Expert

Postby JDALU75 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:57 am

Maybe the warehouse is busy too.

Why does Grey get singled out for abuse? He was at Cornell for four years, FLWC one year before that. What's the big deal?
JDALU75
Expert

Postby thewhorehouseisbusy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:07 am

Oldest Blair graduate.
thewhorehouseisbusy
Veteran

Postby JDALU75 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:07 am

thewhorehouseisbusy wrote:Oldest Blair graduate.

I'd have thought that was Chris Ayres.
JDALU75
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Cornell