WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Vito Arujau's Greyshirt

Moderators: Red Blades, seawolf

Re: Vito Arujau's Greyshirt

Postby HatchetJack » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 pm

When Frank P wrestled, he took a medical year and wrestled 4 years for BIg Red.
HatchetJack
Expert

Postby JDALU75 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Ranger123 wrote:Isn't it safe to assume that since Tucker is listed as a junior on the Cornell roste that he has 2 years to compete for the Big Red? Sounds like he should have another year of NCAA eligibility, but not at Cornell.

Try looking at Cornell's roster archives for guys who were listed as seniors one year and wrestled the next. Penn too. They list academic year, not eligibility. The example I just found: the Scott brothers were seniors in 2015-16, both wrestled in 2016-17.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Postby Ranger123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:08 pm

JDALU75 wrote:
Ranger123 wrote:Isn't it safe to assume that since Tucker is listed as a junior on the Cornell roste that he has 2 years to compete for the Big Red? Sounds like he should have another year of NCAA eligibility, but not at Cornell.

Try looking at Cornell's roster archives for guys who were listed as seniors one year and wrestled the next. Penn too. They list academic year, not eligibility. The example I just found: the Scott brothers were seniors in 2015-16, both wrestled in 2016-17.

I am a newbie to this so I will defer to what you guys know.
Ranger123
Novice

Previous

Return to Cornell