Moderators: Red Blades, seawolf

Re: NCAA Session 2

Postby scribe » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:08 am

It's like you're new around here.
scribe
Expert

Postby ugarte » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 am

scribe wrote:It's like you're new around here.

No, no... but the Cornell website lists him as a junior and I don't recall hearing about a medical waiver from the Ivy League (and I didn't think they gave out other kinds).
Cornell '92
ugarte
Expert

Postby scribe » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 am

There are all sorts of reasons that would explain a wrestler's eligibility and all are not made public as some or many of those reasons are for personal privacy of the wrestler.

Koll referred to both guys in the discussion as being effectively Sophomores in interview earlier this season.
scribe
Expert

Postby Asa Packer » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:01 pm

What the heck are you guys fighting about? Garrett beat McDonough! I said, GARRETT BEAT MCDONOUGH!!!
Now, I'll meander to the Lehigh board, where we worry if Napoli was sick and the mental prep of others. aaaaaargh. AAAAAARGH
Darian Cruz, 2017 NCAA Champion at 125 lbs!!!
Asa Packer
Expert

Postby Red Blades » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Asa Packer wrote:What the heck are you guys fighting about? Garrett beat McDonough! I said, GARRETT BEAT MCDONOUGH!!!

WHAT!!?? :shock: Did you say Garrett beat McDonough!!?? :o Holy heck, that's cause for a PARTY! :D 8)

Asa Packer wrote:Now, I'll meander to the Lehigh board, where we worry if Napoli was sick and the mental prep of others. aaaaaargh. AAAAAARGH

Maybe it's contageous, whatever is spreading over there, and now spreading throughout the forum? :P I agree, though - we've got plenty to be happy about. The animal show is full of ups and downs, lets enjoy the high points! 8)
Red Blades
Expert

Previous

Return to Cornell