WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

NCAA tickets

Sell your tickets, mats, used shoes ect.
This is not a store to sell your products or service. Violators will be banned.

Moderator: Bruce

NCAA tickets

Postby newwrestlingfan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Question here. My fiance has been taking me to wrestling meets all year and I have come to like the sport. He is a huge fan of the sport not team affiliation just like to watch wrestling. We live in Iowa so of course he cheers for Iowa and Iowa State but he went to Northern Iowa so I guess thats where his real team lies but he doesn't favor anyone. Heck he is taking me to some D3 tournament in two weeks I guess. So I am going to spread the word because he didn't get tickets and instead of scalping them for a birthday present in Des Moines I was hoping someone on here might know where I can get two tickets for all session passes without going to stub hub? I can scalp I hope but his birthday is March 29 and I was hoping to surprise him with tickets when we got to Des Moines. Does anyone have any tickets I could buy from them? If you would let me know about tickets and pricing that would be awesome!!!!!!!! Thank you so much
newwrestlingfan
Novice

Re: NCAA tickets

Postby wrestlingfan165 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 pm

I have multiple all session tickets for NCAA's, each in the lower section of Well Fargo Arena. Please contact me at stephen.s.caldwell@gmail.com if you have any interest in purchasing, thanks.

-Stephen
wrestlingfan165
"Newbie"

Return to Items For Sale