WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

JRobinson Camp Credit For Sale

Sell your tickets, mats, used shoes ect.
This is not a store to sell your products or service. Violators will be banned.

Moderator: Bruce

JRobinson Camp Credit For Sale

Postby ibcj » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:56 pm

My son was registered for a JRobinson Intensive wrestling camp last year and was diagnosed with a medical condition which prevented him from going. The medical condition is serious enough that he still cannot wrestle this season and we don't know if he will ever return to the mat, so I must sell this camp credit.

The value of the credit is $1424.50 and can be used for any camp in 2017. I am selling the credit for $1000. This is a great opportunity to save money.

How do you know this is legitimate ? I can provide you with my name and my son's name if you want to verify with JRob Camps. I'm a police officer and can provide you with my public work number, where you can call me and verify my identity.

How does this work ? JRob allows the sale and transfer of camp credit. When I receive payment, I will contact you Jrob and they will give me a code that can be used during the registration process. I will sign the credit letter from JRob and send it to you with the registration code.

Please feel free to contact me via private message or email. Thank you Wrestling Report!
ibcj
"Newbie"

Re: JRobinson Camp Credit For Sale

Postby ibcj » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Price lowered to only $1000. This is a great opportunity.
ibcj
"Newbie"

Return to Items For Sale