Big win for Lock haven Tonight

Moderator: GAH

Big win for Lock haven Tonight

Postby Husky1967 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 am

Husky1967
Veteran

Re: Big win for Lock haven Tonight

Postby mattown-maniac » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 am

It's a great win. It's being billed as an upset but I think a lot of people are not surprised. Hopefully LHU gets some respect in the rankings. LHU should make for an interesting PSAC tourney.
mattown-maniac
Veteran

Re: Big win for Lock haven Tonight

Postby Husky1967 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 am

Hey, MM!! Ponder this! LHU is probably one of the few teams--if not the only-- that has or has ever had two four time PIAA AAA state champions on their team at the same time in Marsteller and Haines!! The Bald Eagles should get some recognition in the rankings. I also think they have a good shot a winning the PSACs (team title) tomorrow. Congrats on your Crimson hawks!! The game with Assumption was closer than I thought it would be, but I said early on that the Greyhounds would probably do well in the post season. I watched them play and defeat a good Kutztown team, who I think just might have been the best team in the PSAC East, if they had not been hampered by a spate of key injuries for a good portion of the season. Hope your move came off AOK! Might go to the Virginia Duals this year. LHU is going to be there plus a number of other good teams.
Husky1967
Veteran

Return to EASTERN WRESTLING LEAGUE