WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net
 

Line Ups

Moderator: GAH

Line Ups

Postby pknappy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Any predictions for ewl teams next season line ups?
pknappy
Veteran
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:54 pm
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa

Re: Line Ups

Postby mattown-maniac » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Here's my guess for LHU.

125 - Josiah Kline/Jake Field
133 - DJ Fehlman/Tyshawn White
141 - Ronnie Perry
149 - Kyle Shoop
157 - Jonathan Ross
165 - Louie Head/Kyle Hammond/Chance Marstellar (2nd semester)
174 - Jared Siegrist
184 - Corey Hazel
197 - Tristan Sponseller
Hwt. - Thomas Haines

Kline is a former Missouri and Arizona state champ who performed well in open tournaments last year.

Any other guesses? Inside info?

I should note that this lineup isn't real hard to figure out since virtually the entire starting lineup is back.
mattown-maniac
Veteran
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby mh1 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:11 pm

No inside information but I will give Rider a shot:

125- Wert/Tropea
133- Cefolo (3'rd at EWL)
141- Dippery (Rutgers Transfer)/ Fidelibus
149- Dinmore (Penn State Transfer) / Dellavecchia (Binghamton Transfer)
157- Clagon (Returning NCAA qualifier and EWL Champ)
165- Walsh (Returning AA and EWL Champ)
174- Sherry (3'rd at EWL)/ Stinson
184- Fagg-Davies (3'rd at EWL)/ Stinson
197- Laird (incoming freshman PA runnerup)
285- Correnti (3'rd at EWL)
mh1
Expert
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:15 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby taylor » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 pm

I take a shot at Clarions Line-up

125 Jake Gromacki Rs Jr
133 Jake Riegel Fr
141 Brock Zacherl Rs Jr
149 Taylor Ortz RS Fr
157 Mike Bartolo Jr/Max Wohlabaugh Fr
165 Evan Delong Sr
174 Dom Rigous Rs Sr
184 Greg Bulsak Rs Fr
197 Dustin Conti Rs Sr
HWT Toby Cahill Fr /Terrell Fields Rs Jr
taylor
Novice
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby Husky1967 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:49 am

Lock Haven line-up looking pretty darn good by my way of thinking.
Husky1967
Veteran
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby mh1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:40 pm

Being the 4'th I will give a shot at the Patriots. Joe Russell has moved on so it will be interesting to see how George Mason continues on down the road.

125- Bunduka (NCAA qualifier)
133- Not sure Quezada will hold this weight (with Kargbo gone he may move up). Joyce and Mello return while incoming freshmen 4 time Virginia state champ Gordon and New Mexico champ Tapia as possible first year starters.
141- Anthony (back to back 20 win years)
149- Quezada/Harvich
157- Raines
165- Lumpp/Rika
174- Harrison
184- Stolfi
197- Spencer/Rolon
285- Voss
mh1
Expert
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:15 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby atlas » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Cleveland State and Edinboro

CSU Vikings
125 Spencer Dusi soph/ John Martin senior
133 Drew Fairbanks fresh/ Brady Barnett fresh
141 Evan Cheek junior (EWL 3rd)
149 Nico O'Dor soph (Kent St transfer)/ Ryan Ford fresh
157 Georgio Poullas fresh (Ironman Champion)
165 John Vaughn junior (EWL 4th)
174 Gabe Stark senior (EWL 2nd)
184 Nick Corba senior (EWL 2nd, NCAA 2-2)
197 Caleb Stockmaster soph (Kent St transfer)
HVY Michael Furbee soph/ Mason Giordano fresh

EU Scots
125 Sean Russell junior (EWL 1st, NCAA 7th)
133 Korbin Myers soph (EWL 1st)
141 Tyler Vath junior/ Nate Hagan junior
149 Mike Resignalo fresh
157 Spencer Nagy soph
165 Austin Matthews senior (EWL 2nd, NCAA 2-2)
174 Ty Schoffstall senior (EWL 1st)
184 Dakota Geer soph (EWL 1st, NCAA 2-2)
197 Dylan Reynolds soph (EWL 4th)/ Aaron Paddock fresh
HVY Billy Miller junior (EWL 1st)

Prediction is Boro wins again, Rider 2nd . LHU and Clarion battle for 3rd.
atlas
"Newbie"
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby Bloomdad » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Give a shot at Bloom
125 Willy Girard (soph)
133 Andy Schutz (rd senior)/ Macrino (fresh)
141 Grant Bond (rd soph)/ Immediato (fresh)
149 Newberry (soph)/ Campbell (transfer penn state)
157 Laubach (senior)/ Gardner ( freshman)
165 Klenk (fresh)
174 Allard (rd soph)/ Gulen (freshman)
184 Murphy (soph)
197 Womelsdorf
285 Greaber (soph)/ Wilkins (rd soph)/ Minnich (fresh)
Bloomdad
"Newbie"
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 am

Re: Line Ups

Postby Bloomdad » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Bloom returning some starters from last year...overall young team yet hopefully they can build from some if last year's success..was at a few matches last year where the final score seemed bad but allot of the individual matches were close. Hopefully they learn and keep maturing to win those close individual matches which will lead to more team victors
Bloomdad
"Newbie"
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 am

Re: Line Ups

Postby Bart » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:41 am

Bloomdad wrote:Give a shot at Bloom
125 Willy Girard (soph)
133 Andy Schutz (rd senior)/ Macrino (fresh)
141 Grant Bond (rd soph)/ Immediato (fresh)
149 Newberry (soph)/ Campbell (transfer penn state)
157 Laubach (senior)/ Gardner ( freshman)
165 Klenk (fresh)
174 Allard (rd soph)/ Gulen (freshman)
184 Murphy (soph)
197 Womelsdorf
285 Greaber (soph)/ Wilkins (rd soph)/ Minnich (fresh)



Does that mean Stanley is done at 165, Colbert AWOL at 157, Barber won't be available? There were some other 197s I thought might come back from injuries.
Bart
Expert
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:57 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby Bloomdad » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Heard rumors that Stanley left, not sure how true that is.
Colbert had a grade thing not sure if that is true or not and even if was true if is eligible. That would be a bad loss if it is true he was really rolling at one point last year. At 197 maybe somebody drops down who knows
Bloomdad
"Newbie"
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 am

Re: Line Ups

Postby Npgheaglefan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:48 pm

taylor wrote:I take a shot at Clarions Line-up

125 Jake Gromacki Rs Jr
133 Jake Riegel Fr
141 Brock Zacherl Rs Jr
149 Taylor Ortz RS Fr
157 Mike Bartolo Jr/Max Wohlabaugh Fr
165 Evan Delong Sr
174 Dom Rigous Rs Sr
184 Greg Bulsak Rs Fr
197 Dustin Conti Rs Sr
HWT Toby Cahill Fr /Terrell Fields Rs Jr



Good post. A few observations/questions

133 Riegel has a good pedigree I hope he can hold the weight
149 I am surprised Ortz is up two weights from HS. I hope he is big enough for the weight.
157 is Miller still on the team? I would be surprised is Wohlabaught can make this weight as he is wrestling 170 in freestyle
184 really looking forward to watching Bulsak
Hwt looks to be the weakest of the weights and Cahill could probably use a redshirt year

Going for the are 3 good senior graduating? Max will,probably fit in at 164. The other two are a concern. Can fields make 197?

This is our best lineup since the mass exodus 4 years ago. Things are looking up for the eagles
Npgheaglefan
Veteran
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby SetonHallPirate » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:19 am

It was mentioned on the EIWA forum on this site that Cleveland State has picked up Jose Rodriguez, transfer from Ohio State.
Owner of the most hated computer in college wrestling...
SetonHallPirate
Expert
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:54 pm

Re: Line Ups

Postby taylor » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 pm

Npgheaglefan wrote:
taylor wrote:I take a shot at Clarions Line-up

125 Jake Gromacki Rs Jr
133 Jake Riegel Fr
141 Brock Zacherl Rs Jr
149 Taylor Ortz RS Fr
157 Mike Bartolo Jr/Max Wohlabaugh Fr
165 Evan Delong Sr
174 Dom Rigous Rs Sr
184 Greg Bulsak Rs Fr
197 Dustin Conti Rs Sr
HWT Toby Cahill Fr /Terrell Fields Rs Jr



Good post. A few observations/questions

133 Riegel has a good pedigree I hope he can hold the weight
149 I am surprised Ortz is up two weights from HS. I hope he is big enough for the weight.
157 is Miller still on the team? I would be surprised is Wohlabaught can make this weight as he is wrestling 170 in freestyle
184 really looking forward to watching Bulsak
Hwt looks to be the weakest of the weights and Cahill could probably use a redshirt year

Going for the are 3 good senior graduating? Max will,probably fit in at 164. The other two are a concern. Can fields make 197?

This is our best lineup since the mass exodus 4 years ago. Things are looking up for the eagles



133 I believe Riegel will be fine for a year to hold 133 then maybe a RS then he can move into 141 with the exit of Zacherl
149 Ortz has grown a bunch. He has spent a lot of time in the weight room. 149 will be a decent cut for him. He could end up at 157 sometime in he career.
157 Yes miller is on the team but I do not think you will see him any lower than 165. If Delong RS then Miller could slip into that slot I think. Any solid freshman could use a RS but I think he will be ready to wrestle if needed. He has the ability to step on the mat right away. Not sure if that would be at 157 or 165 though.
184 Bulsak could easily be on the national podium this year.
197 I am not sure if Fields could make 197 for a whole year. I know he was trying to grow for HWT. Cahill is solid a RS would help him but I think he is ready to step on the mat. He's solid...

An I agree this is the best lineup in a long time. I would say maybe the last 10-15 years as a complete lineup with everyone in it.
taylor
Novice
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 pm


Return to EASTERN WRESTLING LEAGUE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest