WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Scuffle Pre-Seeds

Moderators: Bruce, GAH

Re: Scuffle Pre-Seeds

Postby mr_ftl » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:39 pm

gimp wrote:
mr_ftl wrote:
gimp wrote:Legger, I don't see any major changes to the Lehigh roster if at all. Did you mean Lehigh or otherwise? I see Nick Lee listed fo PSU but I don't know if that's unattached or not as Flo often doesn't list that.

The link on UT-C’s site has Nick Lee unattached.
http://www.gomocs.com/documents/2017/12 ... ackets.pdf

Apparently the arena shows the abbreviation and the pdf the full team with unatt. I usually show the full name all around. I didn't notice that as an option.

Been a flaw on Arena brackets since they started. They’d be better off to go w “Unat-PSU”, than “PSU Unattached”.
mr_ftl
Expert

Postby WallyCKP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:11 am

Since you got no other answers, mr ftl, I guess it's you and me attending among active posters, unless Legger's coming. There will be the usual 8-9 sets of parents or so, Doug Henning '75 and me ('70), Garry Paul '67 & son Chris '92; Steve Ogaard '71, Dick/Camille Moll '61; Barry & Karen Jenkin '66, Linda Robbins (friend of LU), Nancy & Andy Miller '68 and a bunch of others I'm forgetting. Safe trip in.
WallyCKP
Expert

Postby Legger » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:28 am

gimp wrote:Legger, I don't see any major changes to the Lehigh roster if at all. Did you mean Lehigh or otherwise? I see Nick Lee listed fo PSU but I don't know if that's unattached or not as Flo often doesn't list that.

**** Gimp Ammetman was who I was alluding to.
"Integrity is doing the right thing, even if no one is looking."
Legger
Expert

Postby gimp » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:41 am

Legger wrote:

**** Gimp Ammetman was who I was allifing to.

We already knew that. Not sure if it had been posted here though. Might have been in an email thread.
gimp
Expert

Postby JDALU75 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:58 am

Looks like Kent Lane was a late scratch. He's in UTC's preliminary brackets but not in Flo's live brackets.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Postby gimp » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:44 am

Now I see what Legger's big surprise was. It's Dylan Ammerman's other brother Dillon.
gimp
Expert

Previous

Return to Lehigh