WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Southern Scuffle Entries

Moderators: Bruce, GAH

Re: Southern Scuffle Entries

Postby trimanmatfan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:27 am

Wally wrote (about Darian Cruz) in part,

"He is a Rembrandt on the mats."

Come on, Wally. There's no way Rembrandt could have made 125. I'd say DC's more of a Toulouse-Lautrec or a Tintoretto.
"Give it 5 minutes."
trimanmatfan
Expert

Postby Spladle88 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:50 am

Yeah I missed the click bait to match notes, viewing on a phone while traveling versus on laptop or tablet these things happen. Pretty sure that was known also by what I wrote but instead of saying did you click on match notes, we go the unbelievable, don't know what your talking about, the man has a family route..... My apologies if the poor man is now in a dark room staring at the wall depressed, his family is devastated and falling apart, and their dog ran away to greener pastures......actually my apologies in general, but good lord......

No apologies about what I wrote about Fix versus Cruz.....a question was asked and I gave my answer..... The extent you whine and moan about any minute critique of a Lehigh wrestler goes from loyalty to absurdity (almost stalkerish)..... I said it was nitpicking and I said I like our guys chances to win..... Somehow that is blown out into a massive attack on "our" Lehigh wrestler that needs stats and paragraphs of writing to try to counter.....
Spladle88
Expert

Postby TMH » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:23 pm

There is one Lehigh wrestler who owns a win over Daton Fix. Perhaps Karem is handing out advice :-)
TMH
Veteran

Postby LU in NJ » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:39 pm

>>>>>>Many fans partake in the "my team won but they should have won by a higher spread" criticism, aka damning by faint praise.

Other fans, like myself,are in the " enjoy the win" category.

Whichever floats your boat.

It's a great time to be a Lehigh wrestling fan.
LU in NJ
Expert

Postby GeorgePorgie » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Happy New Year. 8)
GeorgePorgie
Expert

Postby mr_ftl » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:08 pm

TMH wrote:There is one Lehigh wrestler who owns a win over Daton Fix. Perhaps Karem is handing out advice :-)

Either him or Karam.
mr_ftl
Expert

Previous

Return to Lehigh