WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Lehigh Recruiting

Moderators: Bruce, GAH

Re: Lehigh Recruiting

Postby WallyCKP » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Dead as a door nail, your honor, but no evidence it’s been beaten; at least not as badly as triman
WallyCKP
Expert

Postby trimanmatfan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:37 pm

WallyCKP wrote:Dead as a door nail, your honor, but no evidence it’s been beaten; at least not as badly as triman

You can always tell the loser. He's the one who makes a last ditch effort to convince you that he won be saying so.
"Give it 5 minutes."
trimanmatfan
Expert

Postby Legger » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:40 pm

**** Hey I have an idea: Suppose I volunteer to introduce you two at thr EIWAs?
"Integrity is doing the right thing, even if no one is looking."
Legger
Expert

Postby JDALU75 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Legger wrote:**** Hey I have an idea: Suppose I volunteer to introduce you two at thr EIWAs?

I suggest you wear safety glasses.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Postby LUEngineer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:48 am

I agree that Jake was not a blue chip with only a single season senior year state title. Blue chip is defined by my definition as a multiple year state titlest/and or major tourney champ. I listed Jake as a second tier recruit like Walter, Brown, Lane. I didn't say that second tier recruits couldn't emerge as freshman and sophomores but more likely as junior/seniors vs the blue chips that are more likely to place at NCAA's during their first 2 years aka Darian. I look for Karem, Kutler, and Wood to place either this year or next year as they are used to getting to the top of the podium going back to their early years of wrestling and thru High school.
LUEngineer
Expert

Previous

Return to Lehigh