WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

PPL Center

Moderators: Bruce, GAH

Re: PPL Center

Postby JM » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:06 pm

thewhorehouseisbusy wrote:You kids are missing my point. Easterns could be a jewel if marketed properly. Organizers now seemingly go out of their way to ruin the franchise.

thewhorehouseisbusy: If you want to be one of the working members of this year's EIWA Tournament Marketing Committee, please let me know. JM
JM
Expert

Postby thewhorehouseisbusy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Yes i would. Let's start with having uniform mats like B1G. No more bush league production.
thewhorehouseisbusy
Veteran

Postby Legger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:24 pm

thewhorehouseisbusy wrote:Yes i would. Let's start with having uniform mats like B1G. No more bush league production.

**** Dave I think JM just made a legitimate offer. Why don't you PM him and actually be part of the process?
"Integrity is doing the right thing, even if no one is looking."
Legger
Expert

Postby JDALU75 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:03 pm

That's how I wound up doing something worthwhile.

I feel at times like a character in Huxley's Brave New World. Been a long time, but I think the guy's name was Mustapha Mond. He kept complaining and criticizing the powers that be, so they put him in charge.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Previous

Return to Lehigh