WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net
 

JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Moderators: Bruce, GAH

Re: JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Postby JDALU75 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:02 pm

“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert
 
Posts: 3719
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:37 pm
Location: Forest, VA

Re: JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Postby trimanmatfan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 pm



Wtf is the discussion of Michigan doing in the LU press release?
"Give it 5 minutes."
trimanmatfan
Expert
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Postby gimp » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:31 pm

trimanmatfan wrote:


Wtf is the discussion of Michigan doing in the LU press release?


Not sure, maybe Lehigh wrestled them recently.
gimp
Expert
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:10 pm

Re: JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Postby trimanmatfan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:51 pm

gimp wrote:
trimanmatfan wrote:


Wtf is the discussion of Michigan doing in the LU press release?


Not sure, maybe Lehigh wrestled them recently.


True, but the discussion of Michigan obviously predates their match with Lehigh. (See, e.g., 4th ranked Myles Amine knocked off Preisch last year).
"Give it 5 minutes."
trimanmatfan
Expert
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Postby WallyCKP » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:08 pm

It's called a mistake in editing, forgetting to cut something from a prior working draft.

I saw it a few hrs ago but, as an editor myself who makes mistakes now & then producing 500k words a year, I certainly wasn't going to post about it publicly.

To err is human, to forgive ......
WallyCKP
Expert
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Postby gimp » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Gotcha- you didn't mention that part. I wasn't really looking at that.
gimp
Expert
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:10 pm

Re: JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Postby Mountain Hawk » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:35 am

WallyCKP wrote: as an editor myself who makes mistakes now & then producing 500k words a year, I certainly wasn't going to post about it publicly.


MH produces 501k words per year.
Mountain Hawk
Expert
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:20 am
Location: Reality

Re: JADWIN Gym Next Fri

Postby klehner » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:30 am

Mountain Hawk wrote:
WallyCKP wrote: as an editor myself who makes mistakes now & then producing 500k words a year, I certainly wasn't going to post about it publicly.


MH produces 501k words per year.



"blah, blah, blah, blah..." really only counts as one word.
Cornell 1980, Parent Lehigh 2020!
klehner
Expert
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:04 pm

Previous

Return to Lehigh

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests