WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

End-of-semester action

Moderator: GAH

End-of-semester action

Postby JDALU75 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:34 am

There are a few items on the schedule between now and South Beach/Midlands/Scuffle. Most teams are in exams and have concluded their fall semester activities. However --

Friday, December 15th: Princeton meets Ohio State in Newark, Delaware at 8:00 pm.

Saturday, December 16th: Cleveland State Open I. It's listed on Track but the entries list isn't open. There are usually some EIWA guys there.

Sunday, December 17th: Bucknell hosts Pittsburgh at 2:00 pm.

Monday, December 18th: Cornell at Buffalo at 7:00 pm (I had thought this dual was on the 17th but both teams' schedules show it on the 18th; Cornell's exams end on the 14th so technically this is a spring semester dual).

Friday, December 22nd: Wilkes Open. Gimp Software has the sign-ups, meaning it will be on Flo Arena. American and Sacred Heart will attend in force and there are a smattering of other EIWA attendees, which I expect to increase as we get closer.

Just in case you need some excuses to delay the holiday shopping, wrapping, and decorating.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Return to EIWA