WR Sites Daily News College High School WPIALwrestling.net

Changes to D1 Wrestling in the Wind

Moderator: GAH

Re: Changes to D1 Wrestling in the Wind

Postby gimp » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 pm

weh wrote:Again I will suggest making the conference tournaments 1 week later (2nd weekend of March) so that they will not conflict w/ HS state championships.

Of course that means moving NCAAs one week later. BTW who cares about conflicts w/ college basketball - most wrestling fans don't care about BB and those that do can DVR the last 2 minutes of BB w/o missing anything important.

Which state? EIWA has been same week as NJSIAA for a long time. If moved back a week (at least the past few years) it would conflict with PIAA.
gimp
Expert

Postby weh » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:24 pm

I guess there is no way to please everyone - my suggestion is to please most folks.
weh
Expert

Postby JDALU75 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 pm

weh wrote:I guess there is no way to please everyone - my suggestion is to please most folks.

It appears that, on this forum at least, there's no way to please most of the people most of the time.
“The immortal gods are wont to allow those persons whom they wish to punish for their guilt sometimes a greater prosperity and longer impunity, in order that they may suffer the more severely from a reverse of circumstances.” - Gaius Julius, aka Caesar
JDALU75
Expert

Previous

Return to EIWA