Veteran

Re: where will the lions place?

Postby nittanykid » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:37 am

100 points higher than Lehigh.
nittanykid
Expert

Postby John Henning » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:51 am

nittanykid wrote:100 points higher than Lehigh.

>>>>>> I'll take some of that action
"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men." John F Kennedy
John Henning
Expert

Postby Legger » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 pm

John Henning wrote:

**** Don't make the wager too high or Nit Baby will have to ask his mommy for the money.
"Integrity is doing the right thing, even if no one is looking."
Legger
Expert

Postby Red Blades » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:03 pm

John Henning wrote:

From "Guys and Dolls":
Sky Masterson wrote:On the day when I left home to make my way in the world, my daddy took me to one side. “Son,” my daddy says to me, “I am sorry I am not able to bankroll you to a very large start, but not having the necessary lettuce to get you rolling, instead I’m going to stake you to some very valuable advice. One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to show you a brand new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken. Then this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the jack of spades jump out of this brand new deck of cards and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not accept this bet, because as sure as you stand there, you’re going to wind up with an ear full of cider...
Red Blades
Expert

Postby TheBigLebowski » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 am

Well NitKid was right. Gotta give credit where it's due. Penn State finished 106.5 points ahead of Lehigh. Pay up Mr.Henning. What an incredible night for Cael and the boys. They really do have fun out there and how could you not with five of the nations champions. Hope everyone has their seat belts on because this ride is long from over.
That's just like your opinion man.
TheBigLebowski
Novice

Postby D3 for LU » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:22 pm

TheBigLebowski wrote:Well NitKid was right. Gotta give credit where it's due. Penn State finished 106.5 points ahead of Lehigh. Pay up Mr.Henning. What an incredible night for Cael and the boys. They really do have fun out there and how could you not with five of the nations champions. Hope everyone has their seat belts on because this ride is long from over.

I don't know if John DID take that action or whether nitkid took up John's offer... one thing I do know, JH is an honorable person & a gentleman. :)
However,after what happened last nite, why would anyone touch that bet, is beyond me. :shock:
(I started a topic over on the LEHIGH forum that would be of some interest to anyone who cares to join in the discussion on dynasties... :wink: )
D3
Sir? A pint of your finest ale, please!
Never Argue with an Idiot.
They'll bring you down to their level...and beat you with experience.
D3 for LU
Expert

Postby nittanykid » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:03 am

D3 for LU wrote:
TheBigLebowski wrote:Well NitKid was right. Gotta give credit where it's due. Penn State finished 106.5 points ahead of Lehigh. Pay up Mr.Henning. What an incredible night for Cael and the boys. They really do have fun out there and how could you not with five of the nations champions. Hope everyone has their seat belts on because this ride is long from over.

I don't know if John DID take that action or whether nitkid took up John's offer... one thing I do know, JH is an honorable person & a gentleman. :)
However,after what happened last nite, why would anyone touch that bet, is beyond me. :shock:
(I started a topic over on the LEHIGH forum that would be of some interest to anyone who cares to join in the discussion on dynasties... :wink: )
D3

No wager. I actually just threw out 100 points as hyperbole, I never imagined that they'd actually do it.
nittanykid
Expert

Postby Boro Fan II » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:22 am

Thing that is scary is that there could have been six champions with a fully healthy Suriano. ;) And they are all back next year. WOW
Boro Fan II
Novice

Return to Penn State